This past week, since David started school, I tried to find some FREE fun for Clark and I. Luckily, there are many Splash pads around Utah, so the two year old and I decided to go to as many as we could. Unfortunately, some were broken down (so sad, the Alpine one looked the coolest, but was out of order) and others were just lame, but our top two, Highland and Spanish Fork were completely worth it! We went a few times with friends, which made them even more fun! But since we needed to get out of the house, sometimes we braved them alone, and of course, that's when I brought my camera...
Highland has a whole creek to play in with geysers and rocks. Clark loved to roll around in it!
Spanish Fork was BIG geysers, kind of intimidating for a 2 year old but then he realized he could sit on them...
I love this one because I caught him in mid air, I love that bubs!
And of course, being naughty after mommy says don't drink the water...
Everything closes here this next week, I guess they need to get ready for the "cold winter". A complete bummer, I guess I need to stop pretending this is still Southern California! At least we got some fun in before the arctic chill!
Everything closes here this next week, I guess they need to get ready for the "cold winter". A complete bummer, I guess I need to stop pretending this is still Southern California! At least we got some fun in before the arctic chill!




2 comments:
very cute pictures. Looks like Clarky had a fun time. Hopefully he will have as much fun playing in the snow in a few months!! :)
Hey I was driving by the Riverwoods the other day and saw that they have a little splash pad there too. Just FYI.
Post a Comment