Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12 month/ 1 year statistics

Clark went to the doctor yesterday and got his year wellness checkup. Unfortunately, there were shots to be had, as well as an infection to treat, but other than that, everything was great! Here are his stats...

Weight: 21.05 lbs. 30%
Height: 29 1/2 25-50%

Head: 47 1/2 80%


Its amazing how he learns new things every day. It makes me want to learn more about child development, because sometimes I can tell that he just clicks and all of the sudden he has a new skill! Sometimes I call David while he is at work to tell him random new things that Clark has discovered, Clark surprises me every day!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I know isn't that so fun! Today when I went to get Boston out of bed he pointed to the dot above an I on his blanket and said "circle" and I was like what?! no way ... you know shapes! I had to run and wake up Mark just to tell him haha! I can't believe Clark's weight is only 30%tile ... he seems so big to me!

David S said...

He is a lucky little boy to have you for a mommy.

Ashley Gilbert said...

Happy First Birthday to Clarkie! How big he has gotten! I am so glad your blog is public again. I was having a hard time keeping up. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones