Yesterday was my very first cupcake wedding experience. Shayne and Seth got married and wanted 100 cupcakes with chocolate and vanilla frosting. I was up to the challenge and got it ALL done when the baby was asleep taking his naps! I couldn't believe it! I thought they turned out quite nicely, however, I am not sure what condition they were in when they got there (I did not transport them, which made me REALLY nervous and I still don't know if they got there in one piece!). I decided to make sugar cookies and add a little flair. I also bought edible glitter for the white ones, I really liked the way they shined! Here are a few pics I took, hopefully I'll get a better one of them all being displayed at the wedding! :)

The funniest part is, as I was finishing I heard the baby wake up and asked David if he would go and get him. 15 minutes later I had no idea where they both were and found this...
8 comments:
Ha! That is funny.
Your cupcakes look very good!
Those look delicious, now your a professional!
I knew David always wanted to go back to his childhood, but this is crazy!! (jk) Cupcakes look awesome, Rolene. Your culinary skills are shining.
didn't you already have a first wedding??? :)
Those turned out fabulous! You are so talented!! The picture of Dave in the pack-n-play with Clark is hilarious. I don't think I would ever attempt that and it would be hilarious to see Mark try ... being 6'2 might make it a little hard.
har har har. I have also found scott in Jace's crib before. What's with those guys?! Don't they know they crib could collapse?! haha. Those cupcakes are the bomb.com. Hope you guys have/had a safe trip to v-town, and get back safely to see us!! Can't wait!
When at first you said you did a wedding, I thought you were the wedding planner, and I said, "Self, she learned something working with you." Then, when I read on, I thought, "Self, she makes really awesome cupcakes."
You are so talented Rolene!!! Love the picture of Clark and Daddy, too cute!!
Post a Comment