
So last night, I found out my sis in laws, Jaclyn and Kara went to a fireside with Bart Johnson (Coach Bolton from High School Musical, aka Troy's dad!, also been in random TV shows like Clueless and Saved By the Bell the New Class). He also brought his wife Robyn Lively (Teen Witch star, as well as being in other TV shows, Punky Brewster and Johnny Kapahalla etc.)! Her sister is Blake Lively (Sisterhood of Traveling Pants/Gossip Girl star). I was very jealous and called my sis in law Kara to see if she got a pic and autograph, she had (good girl Kara). She came home and told me if I ran I could make it, which I did. I contemplated speeding and even the excuse I would use when I got a ticket, I pretty much would have asked the officer if he had kids and if he did, he should come with, like a personal escort, if you will! I got there, and they were about to leave. I was in pants and didn't want to go into the chapel. Super friendly Robyn (his wife) said "come on in, don't worry about your pants, I was going to wear some jeans tonight too!" She is a new convert and thought a fireside was actually by a fire, which makes sense! She made me feel way more comfy and I talked with her for a bit and she actually spelled my name right (which most people don't do)! She then took a pic with me and her husband. So pretty much I'm like BFF's with them, and they might call me to be in there next film, well maybe not, but a girl can dream can't she????






2 comments:
This is such a funny story, you lucky Californians always get to see celebrities. I was going to tell you the polka dots are from Roommates (they were a kiosk in the middle of our local mall) and they have all sorts of cute stuff? Google them I'm pretty sure they have a web address.
Not sure why I threw a ? mark in that last comment. Anyway its: http://www.roommatespeelandstick.com/ Voila! I really like some of the home decor too.
Post a Comment