Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9 months!


About a week ago, Clark turned 9 months! I didn't want to put anything up for his big day because he hadn't gone to the doctor yet, so here are his stats a little bit late...

WEIGHT: 19.10 lbs. 25%
HEIGHT: 29" 75%
HEAD: 46 70%


This month Clark has learned to crawl, stand up on things, walk along furniture and learned how to get mommy and daddy's attention. He also has his first two little bottom teeth coming in at the same time! He loves balls and going outside. He also loves to get into the bathroom.

Daddy's favorite thing about Clark this month is that he climbs on him, even if he has to pull his leg hairs to get up!
Mommy's favorite thing about Clark this month is the way he jumps to music. He sometimes even stays on beat!

Daddy and Mommy think Clark might be a baseball player/ hairdresser because he found a bat in his room and tries to lug it around with him, we also can't find his baseball because he threw it somewhere. He also likes to play with brushes and when mommy brushes his hair, so he might be the first Pro baseball player who does hair on the side...

4 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

He is so handsome! I need to play with him! Lillie and I need to meet you and Clark at Disneyland sometime soon while the crowds aren't that bad.

Kristie said...

hmmm a baseball player/hairdresser?! That is really funny. Yeah Jace loves baby dolls... hehehe

Sandy: said...

Well, you know he is going to be a good baseball player. That's a no-brainer. I love the Cheerio stuck to his chin. Sweet boy.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

That's such a cute picture! I'm impressed that he threw the baseball. Maddie loves balls too, and I've been trying to teach her to roll it back. Just wait till Clarky starts to take steps from the furniture to you...its coming soon. And kids must like brushes, my big paddle/round brush keeps her entertained forever.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones