Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8 Months!


Two days ago, Clark turned 8 months!
So far he has been on 4 plane trips, 4 long car rides, 25 pool swims, 3 beach swims, 1 water slide, 5 park visits, a Utah trip, 18 long walks on the beach and has slept in 3 different beds!
He makes many different sounds these days: Eh, Meh, Ma, Ba, Pa, an elephant sound, heavy breathing, and he also knows to make "an indian" sound when you put your hand to his mouth.
He now gives us kisses, as well as almost starting to crawl. He rocks back and forth and mommy has found him in his bed almost doing a full somersault!
These days he likes to talk to people and have conversations. He doesn't like to be alone in any room. He can feed himself finger foods!

We can't wait to see what he'll do next!!!!
We love you Clarky!!!!!


5 comments:

Kristie said...

what a big boy! He is growing up so fast! Next time I see him he'll be a full-blown toddler!

Sandy: said...

Adorable...

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Cuuuuute I love that he's sitting on a base, that's perfect. Maddie's been really crawling she had been doing a army crawl forever then a one legged crawl and finally has gotten the hang of it just lately. I've had her in a walker and she cruises or runs around the tiled office so funny. I was taking a bath the other day when her hang swung over the edge, privacy is no more. Oh yeah and she loves to pull herself up anywhere. Aren't you excited.

Hilary Jan said...

Precious! I love that you know those random numbers. I has grown up so much since I saw him last I can't believe it

Ashley Gilbert said...

I love these posts, they are my favorite! He is just doing so much now...he is a cutie! He will be a little heartbreaker...better watch out. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones