Here are the winners from this year's family pictures at Ponto Beach...


This one isn't a winner, but I think my arm looks freakishly long, which is cool...

The Sheffield children

Who says white people can't jump?

The picture I really wanted...

Clarky man

Unfortunately, our actual family pics didn't turn out due to the sun being crazy on our faces, I was very sad!

5 comments:
What do you mean they didn't turn out? I adore the one of Clark standing there by your feet AND the one where you both are smooching him! Great ideas for the large family shots too!
my mom is going to send me the disk and i might be able to fix your pictures a little so the sun isn't so crazy. You got some really cute ones!
hey if you look closely at the one of us jumping, it looks like you are irish dancing in mid-air... just sayin
When I follow blogs for lack of a better method I just click on Amanda's page and see who has updated. Well, apparently yours is not working on hers because it says the last time you posted was two months ago so I actually came to your blog to tell you start posting again because I was having withdrawls, then I noticed that I have missed a ton of them. So that is why I haven't been reading or commenting!! Sorry about the book I just wrote but I just wanted to let you know that I will continue to stalk you. :)
I love these!! I am a little concerned for Clark's safetly in the one where he is floating midair, not gonna lie. But cute pics, I especially love the one of Clark with your legs.
Post a Comment