Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just lounging around, and spending the day at the beach






Last weekend, my parents and the Risenmay's were in town and we all decided to take the Coaster to Solana Beach. We had lots of fun and it was Clark's first train ride! He was so pooped that night that he actually slept 5 whole hours! David and I have been trying to wear him out every day since, but unfortunately it hasn't happened. The first few pics are of Clarky just loungin around, Grandpa Clark with Clark, and all the rest were taken at Solana Beach. The last picture is our most recent family picture.

4 comments:

Mark and Randa and Girls said...

Do I need to get Clark some hairgel? I am LOVING that hair....when are you coming.......come soon.

Kristie said...

I love that first picture- he looks so much bigger already! I hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see you again!!

Eric and Carrie said...

CUTE!!!! I am so impressed that you are getting out and about. He is so handsome and you look great! I need to come hold him! When and where are you going to bless him?

Natasha said...

My favorite book about sleep habbits for babies is Healthy sleep habbits, happy child. I highly recommend it. It's done wonders with Boston. He sleeps 12-13 hours straight through the night now and is so happy because he's well rested and that makes me so happy!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones