Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008

This year we spent Christmas here in Carlsbad at the Sheffield house. We were lucky because this year the Lee's were also in town which made Christmas morning really fun. On Christmas eve, we made graham cracker gingerbread houses and acted out the nativity. Our cute niece Makenna was Mary, Grandpa Sheffield was Joseph, and David, Grandma Sheffield, and I were the wisemen. Clark was well, with me. He didn't want to be the star of the show. The next morning we went back over to their house and enjoyed Christmas day there. Here are some pics from the holiday. The second one of Clark is to show off his Blue Steel face and his Albert Einstein hair...


2 comments:

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

I LOVE all the pictures! He is absolutely adorable!!!

blogarama mamma said...

I've finally been catching up on everyone's blogs and it was so fun to see your new baby and all the joy are getting from him! His hair is awesome.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones