Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Clark's birthday party

Clark turns 4 very soon.  David turns 31 very soon.  This year I needed to break them up for my sanity, so we had Clark's Angry Bird bash today!  It was a day full of King Piggy Crown making, Golden Egg Hunts, Parachute Bird Flying & of course, the Angry bird game itself.  I asked Clark what his favorite part was and he said, "Blowing out the candles."  He has also asked many times to play "the shooter game" again.  It was fun to see friends and play all day.  David took video and I took very little  still pictures, maybe someday I'll upload a video, but as for today, this is it... 
The ending pic is his present from us, he was apprehensive at first, but I think he has warmed up to it! :)

1 comment:

Sandy: said...

Looks like an awesome party!! Happy birthday Clark! We love you. Wish we could have been there.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones