Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First day of school...

The hubby started his first year of MBA core classes on Monday.  The boys and I got to come see him after his classes and we took a tour of the Tanner building.  We were excited to see his locker and the new MBA lounge that is completely stocked with food, foosball, ping pong and the biggest TV I've ever seen.  I'm not sure if the lounge is for studying, playing, or getting away from screaming kids, but I think David won't be sad about staying on campus anymore.  This year is supposed to be a doozy, I hope we all survive!

The infamous first day of school shot, David always thinks I'm silly for doing this, but why not?  Just because he is 30, doesn't mean he is exempt from the photo op.

1 comment:

Sandy: said...

I love that you do a first day of school shot! We hope you both survive!! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones