Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter weekend


This past weekend we got to have some great family time.  On Saturday, we went to Gifts of the Heart, then the BYU Easter egg hunt, a BYU baseball game, and then had a picnic.  Needless to say we were so tired, we actually skipped dying eggs this year because first, David won't eat eggs that are dyed and second, Clark was already asleep once we figured out what natural dye we could use! We had a great day and lets just say we have way too much candy to show for it! :)
The Easter bunny came on Sunday, he ate our carrots and even left footprints! I got a pic on my Iphone but am a little busy to download it on to here, so sorry, you'll have to take my word for it! Easter Sunday was Cayson's first day at church and he did great! He ate and then slept.  I actually got to be in church the whole 3 hours! :)  I tried to get a pic of the boys before church, but this is the best I could get!
After church we headed up to Alpine and had Easter dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Holland, as well as some aunts, uncles & cousins.  It was such a great family filled holiday.  All weekend, I tried to explain the real meaning of Easter to Clark and now he can tell you that Easter is Jesus' rection (in his words :)). Happy Easter!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones