Tuesday, December 20, 2011

3 Years Old

Our little Clark is 3!  We had a little party for him(I will post soon, hopefully!) and he enjoyed having his friends come and play.   He is a very energetic and funny little boy!  He loves to tell me when I'm driving him nuts and he tells David he is cwazy(crazy) when he teases him.  Each day he does something new and each day his "babiness" goes away.  He is now officially a little boy!  He loves trains, trucks, Mickey Mouse, Cat in the Hat, Cars and Toy Story.  These days he sings most of the songs with us on the radio and his favorite is the country song, Crazy Girl.  He loves the hymn "I Am a Child of God" and also goes around the house singing "Jingle Bells" or "Happy Birthday to Clarky". He just got a video game and begs us to play it everyday! We love our little 3 year old!

1 comment:

Sandy: said...

Can't wait to see that cute little 3 year old!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones