Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving...

As you can see from the last two posts, we did a lot this past week.  We started out on Monday, made it to Vegas, stayed the night and saw my parents and others (see other post), and went on to SD.  I had my doctor's appointment (my least fave one) and then we finally got to Carlsbad to see Grandpa, Grandma, Kara, Cougar and Charlie.  On Wednesday, we went to Disneyland (see previous post too).  Thursday was turkey day and we got to enjoy yummy Thanksgiving dinner prepared by my mom in law, and to top it off, she made her famous cheesecake for dessert.  Seriously, everything was so good, I'm sure I gained 7 pounds just on that day! :) Thanks for all your work Sandy! We also did a little shopping to get us in the mood for the next day, Black Friday.  While I was out shopping, Clark and David went to a movie, Arthur Christmas.  We all met up at the end of the day to go and watch another movie, The Muppets (I don't recommend it).  We were all so exhausted we went to bed early.  The next day we went to the beach (it was like 75 degrees, I'm sure that is what heaven feels like) and then went to our favorite lookout spot in Encinitas, the Self Realization Fellowship gardens. We came home just in time to trim and decorate the tree.  Clark was in heaven all week.  He loved playing with Grandpa on his computer and hearing stories read by Grandma.  He also would go and wake them up in the mornings because he wanted to cuddle. He is such a silly!




1 comment:

Sandy: said...

We LOVED having you guys here. It was a nice motivation to get the Christmas decorations out and up. Thanks to Clark for all his help! Miss you tons, but looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones