Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Clark's first snow

On Sunday, Clark was introduced to a snowy wonderland.  Thank goodness it only stayed for a few hours!  He loved running around in it until he fell and his hands got cold.  We got him little mittens and as soon as he put them on, he resumed playing.  He hates for his hands to be cold, we have had to deal with that many times this month, he isn't quite used to Utah weather...
Notice his new haircut? Yep, much overdo...
Okay, so it wasn't much snow, but honestly, it did the trick.  I took some pics from the house, because I'm wimpy.

2 comments:

Sandy: said...

Here's hoping that he will still like it in about 5 months!! Cute pictures!

JeriLyn said...

I think the best snow is when it's just a little bit and then it melts quickly. I like to play in it, but I don't like it on the roads!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones