A few weeks ago, we attempted almost the impossible, taking family pictures. I want to make sure I have record of them somewhere, since I don't now where we will be or if I can access them on our computer in a few months. Thanks Grandma Sandy and Aunt Kara!
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
These turned out even cuter than I thought!! I'm so glad that you will have some beach photos to look at while you are freezing your hineys in the snow!! :)
I love them all! Especially the one of you three on the stairs! Too Cute!
They turned out cute! Family pictures get harder the more kids you have... for the last few years I've"taken one for the team", picking the picture the kids look good in and not me. Next year, its my turn!
Cute family pictures!!! I don't think i have seen all these.
Post a Comment