Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fireworks

On July 4th, Clark went to bed before he could see any fireworks and I've been feeling guilty ever since.  I found out Legoland (we live a few block away from it) does firework shows on Saturday's in July, so the family headed over there tonight.  It was a good show, we had great seats and Clark wasn't too sure about the whole thing, but couldn't take his eyes off of the fireworks.  I am glad he finally got to see some! P.S. He got a haircut, we are still getting used to it! He looks like a little boy!

1 comment:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Thats so cute that he likes to cook! Chloe was a little skiddish around the fireworks too, but she still stared at them...it was pretty funny to watch her reactions. Looks like Clark is a little star struck in a daze in that picture! :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones