This past week Clark and I had a chance to go back to NorCal to see the Clark family. I got to hang out with my fun family & friends. Clark got to play with Great Grandma (aka Great or Cookie Gma), Grandma & Grandpa Clark, his aunts & uncles, and his cousins. He waited patiently every day to play with Landrie, Brynlie & Callie. It was really funny. He would kiss them and give them loves and enjoyed playing with them. It was funny to see the girls interact with him. They were all little mommies. They made sure he was well fed & given drinks, as well as well played with (there were many ring around the rosey marathons). They also were sad he wasn't there for Easter so they re-enacted an Easter egg hunt, complete with baskets & candy.
Here are the girls outside playing on the doggy see saw with Clark.
We also got to spend mother's day with my new sis in law, niece and nephew, which made our day! For mom's day, we gave our mother a scrapbooked grandchild display for her wall. During the day, Clark got to enjoy lots of yummy foods he had never had before! He also tried to help in the kitchen, so mommy decided to show him grandma's toy kitchen...
I also got to see my friends Trish & Katie. It was great catching up with both of them. We got to enjoy the wonderful Murillos (Trish & go there every time I visit so we decided to take a pic with the random Murillos guy).
Katie and I at Sonic! I hadn't seen her since high school and we definitely had to catch up! Randomly, we connected at the beauty salon. She lives in Hawaii and was only in town for a bit! I love being in Vacaville because every time I go out anywhere I know someone! I love home!
It was a great trip, thanks everyone for making it possible! It was AMAZING!







1 comment:
Sounds like you've had some busy fun lately! I'm so sad I didn't know you were coming up! Next time you have to make sure and let me know so we can get together!!! It would be so fun!
Post a Comment