Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This one is for David...


This past week I have been into cooking, baking, and sauteing. I actually love doing all of that, but since the baby had been born, I hadn't been making fancy pants dinners as much. I didn't realize my husband enjoyed them so much but the other night David took a million pictures of one of our dinners, because he liked the way it looked. He is so funny! I guess I should make pretty dinners more often!

3 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

It IS pretty! Now if we just had taste a vision or smell a vision! :)

Ashley said...

It looks yummy and great!! I never make any dinners let alone anything fancy pants so I wonder what will happen to poor Joe once we have a baby. Poor thing...

Kristie said...

David is a little nerdy for taking a bunch of pictures, but I do have to say it looks delicious. Post the recipes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones