Monday, December 14, 2009

Disney Snow in Southern California...

We went to Disneyland for David's birthday and it snowed! I just love Disneyland at Christmas. It was beautiful with the decorations and I love when Disney magic makes it snow! We also got a really cool stocking for the Clarky man. My parents came down to celebrate with us and we went on rides, watched parades and ate like kings! Clark's favorite rides are the two carousels (Disneyland and California Adventure). This time I found Walt's wife's favorite horse and Clark and I rode on it, thus making it a special ride for me. Next time you go, try to find the one with the gold tooth, that is how you know it was her fave!

1 comment:

Sandy: said...

So glad you had a great time and the weather cooperated. Very fun...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones