Tuesday, October 13, 2009

JUST OUR LUCK

THE BAD NEWS! We got our stroller, diaper bag and backpack stolen at Disneyland. After making two reports, a trip to the lost and found and it being 10 oclock at night, it was official we weren't going home with our things.

THE GOOD NEWS! Nothing was valuable in the bags, well besides my favorite diaper bag and my wonderful stroller. Clark was a gem even though it was 2 hours past his bedtime. The carseat was NOT attached, it was the first time we went to Disneyland without it attached to the actual stroller!


I am very very sad. I loved my stroller, Clark and I used it everyday! I also loved "my style" diaper bag, which was unique. I can't believe someone would steal at Disneyland, don't they know it should be the happiest place on earth?

My advice to everyone would be, if your going to take a stroller to Disneyland, take an umbrella stroller that costs like 10 dollars, you won't be as sad if it does get stolen...

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones