Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Couples Quiz ( I got tagged)

What are your middle names? David's is Allen, mine is Clark.
♥ How long have you been together? Together as in married or as long as we have been dating? Married for 2 1/2, been together for 3 1/2 years.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? A couple months
♥ Who asked who out? He asked my roommate and I out together with his roommate, we weren't sure who was who's! I actually thought I was his roommate's date because my roommate liked David at the time too...
♥ Who made the first move? okay, maybe I did...
♥ Did you go to the same school? Yep, BYU
♥ Are you from the same home town? No, David is from Carlsbad, CA and I am from Vacaville, CA
♥ Who is the smartest? Book smarts are David's forte, I am street smart.
♥ Who majored in what? I got my Bachelors in Recreation Management and Youth Leadership, David got his Bachelors in Business with an emphasis in entrepeneurship ( I don't know how to spell that!).
♥ Who is the most sensitive? me!
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Pick up Stix
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Tamarindo, Costa Rica
♥ Who has the worst temper? I do usually, but David does if its in a car.
♥ How many children do you want? 3-4
♥ Who does the cooking? David does a lot. Since he has been on the healthy kick he makes dinners, mine are not as "healthy" he says...
♥ Who is more social? I am.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me
♥ Who is the most stubborn? We are about the same, even though David would say me probably...
♥ Who wakes up earlier? David, he wakes up at 5:00 AM
♥ Where was your first date? Watching a Cary Grant movie at my apartment, or a picnic, I don't remember!
♥ Who has the bigger family? David, he has 5 kids in his family, I have 4.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Yes, I do. From a flower shop that says Jesus Christ is Lord, it makes me laugh that David loves that shop!
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We do an every other year thing.
♥ Who is more jealous? Me, definitely.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? A LONG time.
♥ Who eats more? About the same.
♥ What do you do for a living? Stay at home mom. David is a Mutual Funds Specialist at LPL.
♥ Who does/did the laundry? I sort it, fold it and take it to our in laws, a lot of times David puts it in the washer/dryer.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? David with technical stuff, me with playing games and time wasting...
♥ Who drives when you are together? David does, apparently I tailgate (whatever that means)
♥ What is "your" song? Rascall Flatts-Tell Me when we got married Brad Paisley-Then is our song now...


Okay lets see I tag, Ashley ( my cousin), Ashley Gilbert, and Rae.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think that tag may be for me. I am your cousin and my name is Ashley--but it is possible that you have a cousin named Ashley on your other side of the family. I will do it anyway.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones