Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Bruises, Blackeyes and in the Buff
These days Clark is everywhere! He has had many bruises, 2 blackeyes and one morning he took off his diaper in his crib and was enjoying his "free" time! We have been very busy chasing after him, and soon he will be walking without help, but for now, I am pretty happy that he hasn't quite mastered walking by himself! Here are the most recent pics of Clark at Disneyland last week... He is looking more and more like a little boy and not a baby, it makes me very sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Where did he get those beautiful eyelashes?
He is so big! I love that he knows how to take off his diaper! Too funny. If you're up to it, we should meet up at disneyland some morning. It'd be a blast.
He's so cute! I love how much hair he's got now! It looks so long and thick. :) I'm glad Colby hasn't tried the diaper thing yet.
Aren't those beautiful eyelashes from his Grandma??? So fun that you guys can take him to Disneyland so much. He'll be ready for Screamin' in no time!!
I am so sad that I don't get to see him! He's a babe for sure! Miss you guys.
Wow he is deffinately growing up!
Post a Comment