Here are some reviews of the movies we have seen recently...
DISNEY'S UP- 2 Thumbs way up, I should actually say 3 thumbs because Clark actually watched most of it! I now have a new baby girl name from the movie too. I also loved it because it has the ice cream shop Fentons in it, which our family loves. We love it so much, my baby shower was held there!
STAR TREK-2 Thumbs up! We are not considered Trekkys, but it was really gripping. There were a few "far fetched" parts, but who cares, they are supposed to have some weird things!
DISNEY'S EARTH-1.25 Thumbs up. David liked it, but for me, it was far too educational. If I'm going to watch something like that, than I might as well watch Planet Earth, too me, that is better!
ANGELS & DEMONS-1 Thumb up, 1 thumb down. Way too gory for me. Eyeballs, killing, burning, yucky stuff! David liked it, and thought it was a really good movie, I did too, but I just can't take the gross stuff and this had A LOT of it!
TAKEN- I think this is out on DVD now... Um, collectively, 1 thumb up. This is about kidnapping and well it disturbed me, just because that has always been a fear of mine. David thought it was kind of lame...
I am looking forward to seeing NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2, the new movie with Sandra Bullock and of course HARRY POTTER!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love that you review movies. Beau and I don't like to go to the movies to see a bad movie that we paid a ton for. So this is way helpful!
I can't wait to see "UP", I loved "Star Trek", I totally stayed awake during "Taken" (which was disturbing in its storyline but definitely good), and I fell asleep during "Terminator: Salvation" which was surprising because I'm a big Christian Bale fan, and yes, that one was Chris' pick.
Post a Comment