This past weekend was filled with birthdays, BBQs, and parties. On Saturday, David's good friend had a surprise bday pirate party, and we enjoyed playing pin the flag on the pirate ship (I won, woohoo!) and wearing tattoos and bandanas like pirates. Unfortunately, there are no pics of the event, but Clark looked pretty cute in his pirate garb! On Sunday, we went to church and a new bishopric was announced, which was a huge surprise, and I lost on my guess on who it was, oh well, maybe next time (in about 7 years or so!). On Monday, David had work off and it was soooo nice and relaxing. I even got to sleep an extra 30 minutes while David changed and clothed the baby. It was such a nice vacation! We went to the Olivenhain ward BBQ with Robert, Sandy & family. It was a lot of fun! Clark got to enjoy being with his grandma and aunts, while David and I played some volleyball. After the party, we had our own red, white and blue party where everything that we ate had to be red, white or blue. Here was the menu...
RED-pico de gallo, ribs, Nacho Cheese Doritos
WHITE-tilapia, mashed potatos, pear cobbler
BLUE-blue tortilla chips, peaches(which David dyed blue), Cooler Ranch Doritos
I think its going to be a tradition for our family, it was so much fun trying to find things that went with the theme! I didn't take many pics of all the festivities, but that morning I took a few pics of Clark, here are some of them...
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
He's so flippin cute! Wish I could hold him!! Glad you also decided to go private so I don't feel like a loser. I have gotten quite a bit of criticism for doing it, but I just think it's worth it!
Post a Comment