I know this is a little late, but at least I am TRYING to keep up to date with things. For Easter this year, David, Clark and I went over to Indio (Palm Springs area) to visit with my sister's family as well as my parents. We had a lot of fun with the whole family! We made homemade ice cream with the kids (with sweetened condensed milk as per David's request) and had a great time! David jumped on the trampoline with Aubrey, Walker and Maverick, as well as played UNO with them. I unfortunately didn't because Clark needed to be tended to, but next time, Aubrey and Walker, you're on! Here are some pics from the weekend, unfortunately we didn't get any photo opps with cousin Ainsley, next time we will!
Walker and Clark, he was so cute with his little cousin!
The Clark side grandsons! Clark, Walker and Maverick!
Trying to get everyone posed...
Clark had sooo much fun! He likes little kids soo much and he misses his cousins!



2 comments:
Those are some good lookin kids! Easter was tons of fun, I need more holidays!
I just love that picture of Walker and Clark....they're our living family pedigree chart.
Post a Comment