Saturday, April 25, 2009
Oh How Lovely Was the Morning!
Yesterday, I woke up to the baby talking in his crib, I went to go get him and he was all smiles. We then went into the living room where I laid him down on a blanket and played with him next to our large front door window. He got tired after he ate and played, so I put him back down. I went to pick up the blanket, and the blinds were up a little and what did I see outside? A large WHITE HEAD staring at me. I started to shake and closed the blinds. I wasn't sure what to do, should I open the door and see what this head was? Or should I stay in the house hoping it will go away? Well I decided to be brave and open the door, out on our porch was a bust (a large ceramic head) of the Prophet Joseph Smith. I brought it inside and set it on the table, but still it freaked me out (I know it shouldn't have, because it was the Prophet and all, but I swore it would start talking or maybe even singing like in the Haunted Mansion ride at Disneyland.) I then placed it in the corner and turned it toward the wall. I called lots of people I knew, to see who had played this joke on me or who had been so generous as to give us this head of the prophet, no one confessed. Finally, last night, some friends from our ward came by to retrieve the head. They thought it would be funny to see what we would do when we opened the door and this statue was there. Little did they know that it was positioned perfectly, looking into our house, scaring the patooty out of me! Oh how lovely was the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thats so random and hilarious. A very interesting prank! :)
I love when a prank turns out better than you intended. Good job people! Ha ha.
Hi David and Rolene! Clark is so darling. It's so fun to see pictures of your baby! He's really growing! That is so funny that your friends left that head on your porch. I think that totally would have freaked me out too! :)
Post a Comment