Whatever, that wasn't very many pictures! I love em I love em I love em. Keep em coming!! hahaha. I'm so excited to see you guys next week. This time we will need to get cousin pictures! yayy!
Awww he is so cute! He looks a lot like you, Rolene. :) He seems like a really happy beby.
To answer the formula questions...Chloe usually gets formula at night before we go to bed. She seems to sleep longer at night when I supplement her with formula...like last night she slept for a little over six hours! Usually during the afternoon too I supplement because she still acts a bit hungry. Or if I think she is still hungry after nursing I will test it and just make about 2 ounces just to see if she will take it. Sometimes they just dont know when to stop eating though. So its kind of a hit and miss. If they have had too much to eat they will get fussy cuz their tummies are so small. They can mistake tummy aches for hunger and will still act hungry when they really aren't...not an expert, just my mom has had 7 kids and she noticed Chloe was fussy one night after being fed and burped. When I told her that she had nursed AND had formula afterward she said to be careful for that reason. Sorry this is so long.
As far as what formulas to use, we use the Similac with DHA/ARA or whatever it is because it is the closest to breast milk a baby can get. Your little guy probably wont even notice the difference. The only thing you may need to worry about is if he doesnt take to a bottle after being breastfed. My mom said that none of us would take bottles because we were all too used to nursing. Chloe takes to bottles because she was introduced to them first in the NICU, but I would have rather had it the other way if I had to do it over again.
Okay...this is WAY too long, but I hope it helps. :D
He's so cute... I couldn't pick my favorite one because I loved them all. I can't believe we never got pictures of Boston and Clark together... this time we will have to make sure we do. See you guys soon!
4 comments:
Whatever, that wasn't very many pictures! I love em I love em I love em. Keep em coming!! hahaha. I'm so excited to see you guys next week. This time we will need to get cousin pictures! yayy!
Awww he is so cute! He looks a lot like you, Rolene. :) He seems like a really happy beby.
To answer the formula questions...Chloe usually gets formula at night before we go to bed. She seems to sleep longer at night when I supplement her with formula...like last night she slept for a little over six hours! Usually during the afternoon too I supplement because she still acts a bit hungry. Or if I think she is still hungry after nursing I will test it and just make about 2 ounces just to see if she will take it. Sometimes they just dont know when to stop eating though. So its kind of a hit and miss. If they have had too much to eat they will get fussy cuz their tummies are so small. They can mistake tummy aches for hunger and will still act hungry when they really aren't...not an expert, just my mom has had 7 kids and she noticed Chloe was fussy one night after being fed and burped. When I told her that she had nursed AND had formula afterward she said to be careful for that reason. Sorry this is so long.
As far as what formulas to use, we use the Similac with DHA/ARA or whatever it is because it is the closest to breast milk a baby can get. Your little guy probably wont even notice the difference. The only thing you may need to worry about is if he doesnt take to a bottle after being breastfed. My mom said that none of us would take bottles because we were all too used to nursing. Chloe takes to bottles because she was introduced to them first in the NICU, but I would have rather had it the other way if I had to do it over again.
Okay...this is WAY too long, but I hope it helps. :D
He's so cute... I couldn't pick my favorite one because I loved them all. I can't believe we never got pictures of Boston and Clark together... this time we will have to make sure we do. See you guys soon!
The second picture, I can totally see Rolene in him. Otherwise I see such a mixture.
Post a Comment