Clark was blessed on Valentines day. He was blessed at Grandma and Grandpa Sheffield's house, where both family and friends congregated. Here are some pics from the day...
He liked his church attire and was really excited for his big day!
Our little family, do you like his elmo pocketwatch?
Daddy and Clark
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
These are such great pictures! I love the tie ... Clark is just so precious!! I want to play with him!!
He's soooo cute! Ok, now he's starting to look a lot like you Rolene!! He's just a good mix I think. He looks sooo different from when we saw him last! I can't wait to see him again! Love you guys!
He is so adorable! He looks so cute in his little outfit.
I love little church clothes! So cute. Where did you get his tie, i want one.
Post a Comment