Monday, December 15, 2008
Baby Clark
We realized that we didn't put the stats about Clark in our last post, we are a little late at it, but we'll get there. Clark Allen Sheffield was born on December 9th, 2008 at 4:19 pm. Clark was 6 pounds 13 ounces, 19 inches long. He has a FULL head of hair and had his eyes open right after delivery! He doesn't cry very much and sleeps very well. We are all enjoying his bright eyed personality! We will have new pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love him! I can't wait to see who he looks like! Keep hanging in there, just remember at some point, you won't feel like a zombie anymore! Can't wait to spoil him!
So cute! I love the little Santa outfit! Congratulations!
Love, love, love his little outfit. Can't wait to meet him, he is a REALLY HANDSOME little guy!
Oh he is so tiny and so precious! Congratulations! Take care!
Is everything good with you guys? I haven't heard from you in a while and just wanted to make sure you haven't fallen into a baby coma! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Miss you!
Post a Comment