David and I decided to get into the spirit of Halloween these last few weekends and venture out to different community events. Just yesterday, we went to the Anaheim Spooktacular Parade with Kara. It was a really cute parade, it had an enormous elephant with a lit up witches hat, Disneyland's the Haunted Mansion float, and to save the best for last, David Henrie, one of the stars on Witches of Waverly Place. I put a picture up just so you could see him. By the way, when I figured out it was him, I waved profusely, and he waved back to me. Its okay to be jealous, I understand.
Last weekend we went to Bates Nut Farm with some friends and enjoyed a HOT day looking for pumpkins, squash and caramel apples. We found all three and a monsterous spider to add to it!!! David took about an hour to find the "perfect" pumpkin to carve, and I found the perfect squash and caramel apples to eat (I obviously only care about one thing these days, good food). It was a fun day, afterwards we went to a nearby casino to enjoy a REALLY good meal, in fact, David said it was the best food he had ever had. Here is a pic of me in the middle of all the madness, pumpkin madness that is.
It has been a fun October for us. We are excited for the weather change and are happy that the baby is getting closer and closer to coming. Only a few more weeks! Hooray!
Last weekend we went to Bates Nut Farm with some friends and enjoyed a HOT day looking for pumpkins, squash and caramel apples. We found all three and a monsterous spider to add to it!!! David took about an hour to find the "perfect" pumpkin to carve, and I found the perfect squash and caramel apples to eat (I obviously only care about one thing these days, good food). It was a fun day, afterwards we went to a nearby casino to enjoy a REALLY good meal, in fact, David said it was the best food he had ever had. Here is a pic of me in the middle of all the madness, pumpkin madness that is.
It has been a fun October for us. We are excited for the weather change and are happy that the baby is getting closer and closer to coming. Only a few more weeks! Hooray!



1 comment:
I'm glad that you had a good time at the parade. Sorry we didn't make it. Thanks for taking Kara. Which casino did you go to? I am amazed that the food was so good. The only casino food I have ever seen is Las Vegas buffet stuff...not so good. It's great you are doing so many fun things. Love you guys...
Post a Comment