Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mormon Night at the Padres

Here are some pics from the Padres game versus the Diamondbacks. We lost big time and it was a boring game, BUT it was $1 hot dog and soda night which made it all worthwhile AND Sandy brought a huge bag of assorted candy and yummies. The only thing I was watching was the bottom of a Skittles wrapper! Oh yeah and I am not as white as I seem, I PROMISE!

This is Kara showing us how to properly eat a $1 hot dog. Just look at her form! I wish I could do that!This was our view. All the mormons were put up in right field. Pretty good place to see the action! Plus, it was close to a hot dog vendor.


2 comments:

kara :) said...

i cant believe everyone is putting up that picture of me scarfing down a hot dog!! emberassing

kara :) said...

no i dont care that much. but ya i am going to the party!! its at barnes and noble it ends at 1 in the morning


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones