David and I saw Mamma Mia with Kara, Sandy, and Robert Sheffield yesterday, I believe its 1/2 thumbs up from both of us. It does however have two good lookin old men, Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth, and some good songs, but who wants to see Meryl Streep hoping to get some love from old men. I'm sorry I have to be blunt, but things need to be said...
We had lots of fun tonight at Moonlight beach with the Welchs, Sheffields and Findlays. We had a fun little picnic and played a little volleyball. It was fun to be social again, considering this is the first event David and I have tried to host with more than 4 people attending. We remember those times when we were single and we would host big events which we loved to do. Who knows, maybe this one was a turning point for us in the married world.
Unfortunately, our last beach trip broke our camera, so unfortunately we have nothing to show for the past few events, hopefully we'll find a way soon to get some pics up of something.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi Rolene! Thanks for the movie reviews...now we know where to put our hard earned cash...glad you are enjoying life and love your blog! Skadoosh!
Post a Comment